Digest of changes for April 2023
Main changes in 🌤 April:
- ☁️ Hosting:
- Scripts run via OpenLiteSpeed on business hosting can now run up to 3600 seconds.
- When errors are found in the
.htaccessfile, the OpenLiteSpeed web server will now automatically switch to Apache and send a notification accordingly.
- Added the ability for Node.js to occupy any ports on a dedicated IP.
- For sites in the "My Sites" section, only 1 screenshot is now stored. On click, the screenshot opens in full screen. The hover tooltip displays the date and time the screenshot was taken, as well as information about when and how often screenshots are taken.
- CMS auto-install now checks for required PHP modules and MySQL version.
- Data in the PHP error log is now output in the same time zone it was written in, without time adjustments.
- On the "PHP Mail Log" page, a chart has been added with the number of emails sent from the site over the past 14 days.
- The form for adding a cron task has been improved: a link to the list of available interpreters has been added, when an interpreter is specified from
/usr/bin, its presence is checked and a notification is displayed if it is absent, when the path to a file with
.pyextension is specified, the interpreter of the latest available version of Python is substituted.
- In the "Databases" section, a button for viewing active MySQL processes in the hosting account has been added.
- In the file manager, a display of the download process has been added when using FTP as a source.
- Reworked loading files using the file manager: loading directories is more stable, the progress bar now displays real percentages, a warning will be displayed when exiting while loading a directory.
- The "Mailboxes" section now displays SPF, DKIM, and DMARC status for each mail domain.
- For messages coming from outside, the actions from the DMARC policy are now performed: when
reject, they are rejected, when
quarantinethey fall into spam. Adding a sender's IP address, domain, or mail to the whitelist will not apply the DMARC policy.
- Added validation of folder names. Standard folders can now be sorted and assigned icons. They may also contain subfolders.
- The mail preview area now only appears after selecting a mail.
- With split screen enabled, you can now view emails from search results. Results are no longer reset when opening an email.
- The source text of the email now opens in a new tab.
- 🖥 Dedicated:
- Monitoring is now performed by standard control panel tools: for all users, on the "Monitoring" tab, a rule has been added to ping the server once every 30 minutes, which you can manage yourself.
- 📦 Storages:
- The web access interface has been redesigned and optimized: now the full list of files is loaded immediately, pagination works without refreshing the page and loading data, filtering and sorting is visually simplified and works completely in the client side, switching between list and gallery modes is performed without resetting the current page, file selection to delete or download is remembered between pages.
- Storage type is now changed using public user rights. Changes are applied instantly.
- Links to files and directories and links to upload files to the repository are now created only through the web access interface. You can view and delete such links in the control panel.
- For directory links, you can individually configure the access level — read only or read with the ability to download files and create directories.
- The storage retention period from deactivation to deletion is now 10 days.
- The interface in the control panel has been changed: information about the occupied and available capacity is now displayed as a progress bar, the order of the tabs has been changed.
- Link format changed:
/~/share/(the old format is also supported).
- A delegate button has been added to the storage list and deletion dates for blocked storages are displayed.
- 🗄 MongoDB:
- Added settings for restricting access by IP.
- Added the ability to import MongoDB data from third-party servers.
- 🗃 Redis:
- Redis is now available not only as an additional service, but also as a standalone service.
- 👤 Account:
- A button for viewing the entered password has been added to the authorization form.
- The referral program is no longer available to Ukrainian and foreign legal entities. Now they can only be referrals of other users.
- The history of requests to technical support is now stored only for the last 3 months.
- 🤖 Telegram bot:
- Added buttons for viewing traffic usage statistics and restarting the server for Dedicated.
- 📖 Wiki:
- Added the ability to comment on articles.
- Added article with a brief description of the possible cause of error 429 and its solution.
- Added article with a brief description of the button to view the list of active MySQL processes.
- Added instructions for adding Facebook/Meta Pixel to WordPress.
- Added article about access restrictions to MongoDB.
- Added short instructions for importing a MongoDB database from a third-party server.
- Added section with articles about Redis — with general information, a description of the order, payment, life cycle, plan change, delegation, ownership transfer, access restrictions, backups, as well as brief instructions for working with the Redis CLI and RedisInsight tools.